Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Pit Bull

I'll keep this short and sweet.... sarcastically she says.

I called my ex husband, he wasn't there.  I left a message, asking him to call me.

Later that night, I received a TEXT.  From his (new - about 3 years now) wife.

"It told me that my ex husband would not be able to return my call for at least a couple days.  If it was an emergency, to let HER know and SHE would pass on my message."

HUH?

1) I didn't call HER, nor did I give HER my cell number or "authority" to text me.

2) Did he EVEN get my message?  (It's been 10 days and I haven't heard from him)

3) IF IT had been an emergency, He really would not be the first person I would call - and if he was the person that I needed to call, I would not call her to pass on the message.  Hell, I would call HIS mother.

Careful of who you do hook up with, you do not want to be married to the "guard dog," let alone one that reminds others of a pit bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment