Tuesday, February 26, 2013

COFFEE and Finding Your Complimentary



I think it was after my former brother in law divorced, that my mom said to me (as we were discussing these events), it is important to marry, "your compliment."  In other words, it's beneficial to marry someone that will compliment you - together you two bring out the very best ONE person.

For many many people, making coffee is as simple as scooping coffee into the machine, adding water and turning on the coffee maker.  Out comes a great tasting cup of coffee.  Not, so much, for me.

Seriously.

Today's pot I made with half the normal water - which I knew going into the process, but it wasn't until it was dripping that I remembered that I did NOT cut the amount of coffee put in.  

My current fella, while he makes some strong coffee...it tastes good, I can add cream and sugar and still really enjoy it.

Find your complimentary person.

No comments:

Post a Comment